1 . Houston Texans- Jadevon Clowney DE
- You cant pass up on a talent like this, Clowney and Watt on the edges will be lethal. D-Line wins rings.
2. St Louis Rams- Greg Robinson OT
- Tough choice here between Robinson and Jake Matthews the Rams cant go wrong with either one, they need to polish up their O-line.
3. Jacksonville Jaguars - Johnny Manziel QB
- I believe Johnny is the best QB in this draft, now do I think he can turn around this franchise.......
4. Cleveland Browns - Sammy Watkins WR
- Watkins, Gordon and Cameron. Imagine having to defend against that receiving corp. I actually expect the Browns to fight for the playoffs next year and Watkins will have it easy adjusting to the NFL next year with Josh Gordon needing so much attention after the year he had.
5. Oakland Raiders - Blake Bortles QB
- I am hoping Bortles falls to 8 to become a Viking but he wont make it that far down. He will be able to sit behind Schaub for a year or two which will be good for him but his best fit would have been with the Vikings.
6. Atlanta Falcons - Jake Matthews OT
- The O-Line was one of the many reasons the Falcons were terrible last year, Matt Ryan lived on the ground.
7. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Mike Evans WR
- Pretty clear after getting rid of Williams they will be in the hunt for a WR with their first pick here.
8. Minnesota Vikings - Khalil Mack OLB
- The second best player in this draft. The Vikings are in desperate need of LB's, with Greenway their only decent LB and even his play has been iffy. I think the Vikings pass on a QB in the 1st round and shoot for a Zach Mettenberger in the second round unless of course Manziel or Bortles falls to 8.
9. Buffalo Bills- Eric Ebron TE
- Ebron will be able to take the pressure of those young WR in Buffalo and EJ. Could see them going LB here as well.
10. Detroit Lions- Justin Gilbert CB
- The best corner back in this draft. Playing in a division with great WR's this is a must for the Lions who are very suspect in the secondary.
11. Tennessee Titans - Anthony Barr OLB
- They need a SAM LB/edge rusher. I believe this will be their guy, could be a risky pick up though
12. New York Giants - Taylor Lewan OT
- They need to be able to protect Manning and run the ball a lot better in this upcoming year, this pick up will help.
13. St Louis Rams - Hasean Clinton Dix FS
- This guy has incredible wing span and good speed. He is a plug in safety and will be a great starter for a team that needs help on the back end.
14. Chicago Bears - Aaron Donald DT
- The perfect fit for the Bears Tampa 2 Scheme. They need to strengthen that D-Line
15. Pittsburgh Steelers - Darqueze Dennard CB
- Ike Taylor's days as a number 1 corner are almost numbered, the Steelers who desperately need some help at the corner position may find their guy to take over here at 15.
16. Dallas Cowboys - Timmy Jernigan DT
- Their D-Line is a wreck, they need a lot of help on the defensive side but I believe they need to start on the inside. Jernigan will step in and start from day one.
17. Baltimore Ravens - Zack Martin OT
- Obviously if you watched the Ravens last season its is clear they need help on the O-line. They will pick the best OT left at 17.
18. New York Jets- Odell Beckham
- They need some explosion on the outside. Smith needs all the help he can get, this will be a nice addition to a team that lacks offensive power.
19. Miami Dolphins- CJ Mosley ILB
- They need help at the LB position, they want an OT but with the better tackles already gone they will fill another need with CJ.
20. Arizona Cardinals - Kony Ealy DE
- This guy can play on the outside and inside, he will be able to learn from Docket and be a great add to one of the better defenses in the NFL.
21. Green Bay Packers- Ryan Shazier OLB
- They need some speed on that D and Shazier will be able to blitz off the edge which as we all know Capers loves to do, he will be a good add to a defense that needs a lot of help.
22. Philadelphia Eagles - Brandon Cooks WR
- He has a game similar to Desean Jackson. The guy had over 120 receptions last year so he is a reliable target. I could see them going for a CB as well.
23. Kansas City Chiefs - Marqise Lee WR
- A very dynamic WR on a team who outside of Charles doesnt have any play makers. This will help take some pressure of Bowe.
24. Cincinnati Bengals - Kyle Fuller CB
- Age is starting to catch up with this position for the Bengals, they need some youth here.
25. San Diego Chargers- Louis Nix DT
- Pretty clear they will go for the best DT and this seems to be that guy as of now.
26. Cleveland Browns - Teddy Bridgewater QB
- Brdigewater or Carr should fall to this spot and the Browns know this. They drafted the best WR in the Draft and now they find their QB here at 26. Im not sure about Bridgewater as there are many questions that need to be answered but at 26 how can you pass up a guy who before his pro day was a lock to go in the top 10.
27. New Orleans Saints - Dee Ford DE
- The Saints rush could use a nice complement to Cameron Jordan, Dee Ford was amazing to watch at the Senior bowl, he was so dominate and the Rob Ryan would love to have him here at 27.
28. Carolina Panthers- Cyrus Kouandjio OT
- They lost their blind side protector and need to find a replacement. They really need a WR but unfortunatly for them by the time they get on the clock their guys wont be available so its better to go with the safe pick.
29. New England Patriots- Ra' Shede Hageman DT
- Bill loves drafting DT in the 1st round and with Wilfork getting older and banged up they need a solid young guy to step in there.
30. San Francisco 49ers - Jason Verret CB
- I have them taking Verret but with all the Aldon Smith drama they may need to look at a LB.
31. Denver Broncos - Xavier Su'a Filo OG
- I dont see how you can ignore that O-line after it got demolished by Seattle. They need help and he is a big body.
32. Seattle Seahawks - Kelvin Benjamin WR
- I went back and forth between Morgan Mosses and Kelvin. The loss of Tate will need to be addressed so adding this red zone threat should help but I would not be surprised if they went O-line here.