1.Seattle Seahawks- This team is by far the class of the NFL. Nothing more to say here.
2. Denver Broncos – Pretty clear as of now they are the team to beat in the AFC. Went a little conservative in the second half, but with Sanders this offense may have improved which is scary.
3. San Francisco 49ers - Hard to judge this team off week 1 since Romo basically handed them the game early, but the offense was efficient not great but then again they didnt have to be.
4. Cincinnati Bengals – That defense looked devastating as they were all over Flacco the entire game. With a great defense and the big play abilities from that offense, could they finally be the real deal?
5. Green Bay Packers – If Aaron Rodgers can stay healthy this team will be fighting for a bye week in the playoffs. Yes they got demolished at Seattle but to be fair Seattle is the class of the NFL and at home are almost unbeatable. The line has to be better on both ends and the LB play needs to improve.
6. Atlanta Falcons – Last year was a fluke year, piled by injuries. Good luck stopping this offense, but will the defense hold up?
7. Arizona Cardinals – The Cardinals are a fun team to watch, so many weapons on that offense. The defense even with losing a number of big time contributors last season shut down a very good Chargers offense. Watch out for Floyd, that guy is going to have a monster season.
8. New England Patriots – Not sure why the whole world is so shocked the Pats lost @Miami. Brady always struggles when he pays a visit to Miami, but I’m not worried about this team competing for the number 1 seed in the AFC.
9. New Orleans Saints – The defense looked terrible but I think that had more to do with the great play of Matt Ryan. Rob Ryan will fix that and they will be fine.
10. Philadelphia Eagles – The defense is going to be a burden on this team going deep into the season. I do like how Nick Foles came back in the second half, showed a lot of poise.
11. Carolina Panthers – What a dominating performance by that defense. To go on the road and win with your back up QB against a team many people thought highly of is impressive. Kelvin may be the spark this offense has been searching for.
12. Pittsburgh Steelers – Obviously the run defense is a huge concern and it needs to be addressed if they want to compete in the AFC North. I’ve said it a million times and ill say it again Antonio Brown is the best route runner in the NFL and he completely owns Joe Haden.
13. Miami Dolphins – Moreno makes this offense a hell of a lot better. The line play was outstanding in the second half and the main reason they were able to complete their comeback of the Pats. Dolphin fans have to be excited for what is to come.
14. Detroit Lions – If the defense can create turnovers like they did last night the Lions could be real contenders in the NFC. Playing Eli Manning is a bit deceiving though.
15. Indianapolis Colts – A huge blow losing Mathis for the year. This is the year Andrew Luck will make that step to being an elite QB, so I see him doing what he has done since year 1, putting this team on his back.
16. San Diego Chargers – The Chargers played a hell of a game against a very good Cardinals team. What impressed me the most was the play of their questionable defense, but things don’t get any easier as they get to play Seattle next week.
17. Tennessee Titans – They took Jamal Charles completely out of the game and I love their weapons on offense for Jake. Wright and Hunter will be headaches for opposing defensive coordinators.
18. Baltimore Ravens – Flacco should never throw the ball 65 times, hell 20 times is asking to much from Joe. But they still had a chance to steal the game even when they played pretty bad for 3 quarters.
19. Minnesota Vikings – The Rams may have the best D-Line in the NFL and the Vikings O-Line dominated them and along with the defensive performance, this game was shocking to say the least. Not sure if the Vikings are frauds or for real but one thing is for certain, Patterson is going to blow the hell up this year. Pats coming off a loss with be a huge test for the Vikings.
20. Houston Texans – JJ Watt is the best player in the NFL, it was unreal the havoc he created on Sunday. Sadly, this team doesn’t offer much on offense and should struggle throughout the year.
21. Buffalo Bills - Easily the most shocking game of week 1. I don’t think anybody saw this one coming but I’m not quite jumping on this bandwagon. They will still be fighting for the a top 10 pick in next years draft.
22. New York Jets- The ground attack had its way against the Raiders and Geno was so so, lets see what they do against the Packers next week.
23. Chicago Bears – Well my bold prediction of Cutler winning MVP looked good….for the first drive. This defense some how looks worse than it did last season.
24. Dallas Cowboys – Tony played terrible, is there any more I can say? The defense looked bad as we all expected. Only glimmer of hope here is the rest of the East looks shaky and Murray… feed that guy the ball.
25. Jacksonville Jaguars - Hey Jacksonville play Blake Bortles.
26. Kansas City Chiefs – I think we all expected this type of season from the Chiefs. If Jamal doesn’t get going they will not win.
27. Tampa Bay Buccaneers – So much hope for this team and they lose to Derek Anderson at home. That was an embarrassing loss.
28. Washington Redskins – Kirk Cousins chants coming soon.
29. St Louis Rams - How unlucky is this team. Not only do you lose your starting QB but your back up as well. Talented team with unlucky fortunes at QB.
30. Cleveland Browns – Showed great fight in the second half of the Steelers games. I think the defense will improve after a bad first half.
31. Oakland Raiders – Finally a team that gets it, start your rookie QB. Carr played very well considering it was his first game ever in the NFL, but its not going to be a fun season for Raider fans. Derek Carrs progression is all this season should be about.
32. New York Giants – Eli will be fighting for the most INTS in the league again. Hey at least he is consistent.